Table of Contents
In this tutorial we are going to learn how to make modifications to the templates "Elementor Off Canvas Container Toggle Template".
A similar design was shared in the Facebook groups, and most people recommended using popups for this. While you can get something slightly similar with popups, you don't have this great toggle effect, and it just isn't as smooth.
You will receive three template files with your purchase. Here they are.
Elementor Bottom Off Canvas Template
Elementor Left Right Buttons Off Canvas Template
Elementor Left Right Full Height Off Canvas Template
- The little toggle is made with the Button element, and can easily be customized
- Choose your own toggle icon and colors
- Complete freedom: the content that shows up is simply a Container element, you can place any elements in it
- In the left and right Off Canvas toggle, there can be any amount of content. If it doesn't all fit in the viewport, the container will become scrollable
- Accessible: users can access the content of the Off Canvas through their keyboard only
- Mobile ready
Important note: You will need the feature "Container" to be enabled under Elementor > Experiments > Container. This uses the new Container element.
Let's get started!
First, import the Elementor Off Canvas Toggle template file in your page
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly