Table of Contents
In this tutorial we are going to learn how to make modifications to the templates "Elementor Off Canvas Container Toggle Template".
A similar design was shared in the Facebook groups, and most people recommended using popups for this. While you can get something slightly similar with popups, you don't have this great toggle effect, and it just isn't as smooth.
Elementor Pro popups have other disadvantages too, and aren't SEO friendly.
You will receive three template files with your purchase. Here they are.
Elementor Bottom Off Canvas Template
Elementor Left Right Buttons Off Canvas Template
Elementor Left Right Full Height Off Canvas Template
- The little toggle is made with the Button element, and can easily be customized
- Choose your own toggle icon and colors
- Complete freedom: the content that shows up is simply a Container element, you can place any elements in it
- In the left and right Off Canvas toggle, there can be any amount of content. If it doesn't all fit in the viewport, the container will become scrollable
- Accessible: users can access the content of the Off Canvas through their keyboard only
- Mobile ready
Important note: You will need the feature "Container" to be enabled under Elementor > Experiments > Container. This uses the new Container element.
Let's get started!
First, import the Elementor Off Canvas Toggle template file in your page
- Gain Access to This TutorialUnlock complete access to the current tutorial: Elementor Off Canvas Container Toggle Design
- Future UpdatesYou will get access to all future updates to this tutorial.
- Enjoy Unlimited UsageUse on as many of your own sites or your clients sites as you wish.
Note that reselling or redistributing is not permitted.
- Unlock every premium tutorial on Element.howGet access to the entire library of premium tutorials on Element.how
Preview premium tutorials
- Get access to the CSS course for Elementor usersAccess the complete 14 HTML chapters, 30 CSS chapters and 7 Elementor Projects.Learn more
- Simple CSS Grid For ElementorAn Elementor Addon to Create Awesome Grid Layouts in a Single Click for Containers, Galleries and Loop Grid. Learn more
- free extra: ShapeDividers.com Premium AccessLifetime Premium Access to ShapeDividers.comVisit ShapeDividers.com
- 30 day money backNo questions asked money back. Not what you expected? Get a refund.
- One-time payment of only $299No hidden fees or subscriptions.
Sales taxes added where applicable.
- Limited supportGet help when you need it. Support includes getting things working as intended.
Support excludes customization work.
- Lifetime access to everything Element.howThe price reflects what is currently available on Element.how. All future updates are included, but none are promised. You pay for what is available now, and the rest is a sweet extra.
I will say that it is definitely my intention to keep adding tutorials to Element.how.
- Launch offer discounts!This all inclusive package is freshly released and to celebrate, there is a special discount available:
10% for new customers with coupon code LAUNCH10
20% for existing customers with coupon code LAUNCH20
30% for CSS Course customers with coupon code LAUNCH30_CSS_STUDENT
Available for a limited time only.
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly