Web Hosts ReviewsFrom Fellow Elementor Users
The reviews are sourced exclusively from our Element.How mailing list subscribers, to be confident that every review comes from a real user, not influenced by any web hosting company.
Every piece of feedback you’ll find here comes from real-life interactions with web hosting companies, from real users who have walked in your shoes.
Methodology: The subscribers were instructed to only review hosts that they had personal, direct experience with.
They were asked Which one of the following describes you the most accurately?, with possible answers of:
- I am an employee or owner of an agency that offers web design services
- I am a full time freelancer working in web design
- I am a part time freelancer working in web design
- I am making my own website and a few others for family and friends
- I am making my own website only
Then, for each host reviewed, they were asked How Many Sites do you Have With Them? (past and present). They were also asked about the Target audience’s geographic area, with possible answers of:
- North America
- Central and South America
- Australia / New Zealand
They were then asked to rate, from 1 to 10, and with an option of N/A if it wasn’t applicable, each of the following 7 criteria:
- Overall experience
- Customer Support
- Site Migration from the Host
- Malware Cleanup
It’s important to note here that the “Overall Experience” rating is not an average of the six other ratings but a rating criteria itself.
Finally, they were asked to please write a short review of this host with information that could be helpful to others.
Level up your skillset