Table of Contents
In this tutorial we are going to create a section with an Animated Headline, that is synchronized with a background image carousel.
You might have tried to do this already, thinking that if you just set both timers the same, they will be in harmony with each other.
However due to how the animated headline time works, in practice this actually just doesn't quite work.
This is because the animated headline timer restarts after the animation is done, and depending on the length of the text being animated, the total animation duration varies.
- Works with all Animated Headline animations
- Plug and play, super easy to replicate design
- For most animations, your first Animated Headline text will always be shown with the first image of the slider, and so on
- For "blinds", "swirl" and "wave" animations, the Headlines and Images will switch in harmony with each other, however they can't be guaranteed to follow each other perfectly. Image 1 might sometimes be shown with Headline 2, for example.
Elementor Pro is required for that one, as you need the Animated Headline element.
Let's get started!
First, create your section with the Animated Headline & Background Image Slider
- Gain Access to This TutorialUnlock complete access to the current tutorial: Elementor Animated Headline Synced with Background Image Carousel
- Future UpdatesYou will get access to all future updates to this tutorial.
- Enjoy Unlimited UsageUse on as many of your own sites or your clients sites as you wish.
Note that reselling or redistributing is not permitted.
- Unlock every premium tutorial on Element.howGet access to the entire library of premium tutorials on Element.how
Preview premium tutorials
- Get access to the CSS course for Elementor usersAccess the complete 14 HTML chapters, 30 CSS chapters and 7 Elementor Projects.Learn more
- Simple CSS Grid For ElementorAn Elementor Addon to Create Awesome Grid Layouts in a Single Click for Containers, Galleries and Loop Grid. Learn more
- free extra: ShapeDividers.com Premium AccessLifetime Premium Access to ShapeDividers.comVisit ShapeDividers.com
- 30 day money backNo questions asked money back. Not what you expected? Get a refund.
- One-time payment of only $299No hidden fees or subscriptions.
Sales taxes added where applicable.
- Limited supportGet help when you need it. Support includes getting things working as intended.
Support excludes customization work.
- Lifetime access to everything Element.howThe price reflects what is currently available on Element.how. All future updates are included, but none are promised. You pay for what is available now, and the rest is a sweet extra.
I will say that it is definitely my intention to keep adding tutorials to Element.how.
- Launch offer discounts!This all inclusive package is freshly released and to celebrate, there is a special discount available:
10% for new customers with coupon code LAUNCH10
20% for existing customers with coupon code LAUNCH20
30% for CSS Course customers with coupon code LAUNCH30_CSS_STUDENT
Available for a limited time only.
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly
We are trying to implement your solution with a Lottie (json) animation. Any idea how to adapt your code?
Sorry, this just won't work with a lottie... there are not clearly defined "slides" in the lottie, so the code here can't be easily adapted for that.
I understand what you want though, and I have coded similar previously for clients. I can only offer this as custom work.