Table of Contents
In this tutorial will show you how to add a "toggle all" open / close button that will open or close all the Elementor toggle that are in a given section or container.
See the demo here:
- Toggle all the toggles open or closed
- Change the colors of the toggle all button to your liking
- It works with sections and containers
- It works for two or more sets of toggles in the same section / container (as seen in the demo)
- You can have other independent sections / containers with toggle all buttons, that will control their own set of toggles.
Let's get started!
First, prepare your page with Elementor toggles
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
Looking for something else? Search across 2445 Elements right here:
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly
Thanks for the tutorial. I may be missing it in the code, but is there a way to default to all toggles open on page load?
You can add this line of code :
Right here :
Let me know if that works!
Works perfectly - thanks for the quick response
HI Maxime. I have found this tutorial really useful on a number of websites. Thanks so much.
On a page I am just building, I use toggles for FAQs and the code you provided. All FAQs are open on page load. Now, I need to link text on the same page to specific FAQs. I tried the code you provide here - https://element.how/elementor-open-specific-tab-toggle-accordion/. It works, but the toggle closes instead of remaining open. I am not a coder. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Delete this line in the code:
Works perfectly - thanks Maxime.
That is, in the code from that other tutorial. Not from the current tutorial.