In this tutorial will show you how to add a "toggle all" open / close button that will open or close all the Elementor toggle that are in a given section or container.
See the demo here:
- Toggle all the toggles open or closed
- Change the colors of the toggle all button to your liking
- It works with sections and containers
- It works for two or more sets of toggles in the same section / container (as seen in the demo)
- You can have other independent sections / containers with toggle all buttons, that will control their own set of toggles.
Let's get started!