In this tutorial you are going to learn how to create horizontally scrolling Elementor containers without any plugin.
You will also learn how to create an horizontal scrolling gallery.
This tutorial uses the new containers element, as they are perfect for this.
See the demos here.
Horizontally scrolling Elementor containers:
Horizontal Scrolling Gallery, Loop Grid, and Posts elements (scroll down all the way!) :
Horizontal Scrolling Woo Products
- Polyvalent: Make any content at all horizontally scrollable
- Works with native features: Compatible with Elementor's entrance animations
- Works everywhere: Works well and smoothly on desktop and mobile
- Performance optimized: The scroll event is throttled and we are using requestAnimationFrame for optimal CPU performance.
- Lightweight: This is the most lightweight way to do this kind of design, loading in only a very few KBs of JS and CSS.
- RTL compatible
- No plugins required
- New: Direct support for Gallery, Products and Loop Grid elements!
- New: Anchor links support
Important note: You will need the feature "Container" to be enabled under WP > Elementor > Features > Container. This uses the container element.
Templates included: All three templates you see above are included.
Let's get started!