In this premium tutorial you are going to learn how to change the styling of the header dynamically, based on the class names of the sections / containers encountered while scrolling down the page.
In other words, we are going to create a whole new CSS styling for the header, and it will be enabled just when we are over sections with a specific class name.
Here is a production website where I implemented this same code snippet, with great results. (In collaboration with the amazing somethingfamiliar agency)
- Have a different logo image show for the alternate heading
- Different color for the links and pointers from the Nav Menu element
- Different color for the Nav Menu hamburger icon on mobile
- Different background color and box shadow for the heading section
- Different colors for the social icons element as well as the button element
- Option to have a specific hover style always in place (as in the demos I shared above)
- Works with either sections or containers
Let's get started!