In this tutorial we are going to replicate something similar to a frequently shared website in the Elementor group.
In particular the part where hovering menu items shows images.
Here is my version of it, that you will learn to do on your own website:
It works with both the Heading elements, and the Nav Menu element.
It could be paired with great success to my premium navigation tutorial.
It can also be paired with my free full screen navigation tutorial.
- Change 1, 2, 3 or 4 images while hovering
- Change the container's background color on hover
- Position the images where you want
- Adjust the animation timing
- Elementor Pro Motion Effects are used on the images
Let's get started!