Table of Contents
In this tutorial, we will be creating an according from the Elementor Loop Grid element. It will be a multi row accordion, meaning that the content will show up below the current row, even if there are 1, 2, 3 or more items in the row.
Yet it will all still be responsive, and on mobile, the accordion will be stacked as expected.
An added feature is that it is stable. Opening an accordion lower down the page, while another one is already open, won't create any change in the scroll position of the page, leading to much better UX. Normal accordions would change the scroll position, and then the users have to go and try to find where they were... none of that here.
We will be using the Elementor Loop Grid element, and a custom loop template.
See the demo here:
- Stable: no annoying change in scroll position.
- Fully responsive: 3row on desktop, 2 on tablet, 1 on mobile? no problems!
- Design freedom: while my demo above is not going to win design awards, yours might! You can design the cards as you wish.
- Fully dynamic: we are using the Loop Grid element with the Loop template, so all the content is fully dynamic, from posts or a CPT.
- Ideal for team members sections
- Ideal for WooCommerce Products listings: works well instead of a quick view lightbox
- Easy to replicate: copy paste the templates
The Flex Container feature needs to be activated for this tutorial to work.
Let's get started!
First, let's get our loop template created
- Gain Access to This TutorialUnlock complete access to the current tutorial: Elementor Loop Grid Multi Row Accordion
- Future UpdatesYou will get access to all future updates to this tutorial.
- Enjoy Unlimited UsageUse on as many of your own sites or your clients sites as you wish.
Note that reselling or redistributing is not permitted.
- Unlock every premium tutorial on Element.howGet access to the entire library of premium tutorials on Element.how
Preview premium tutorials
- Get access to the CSS course for Elementor usersAccess the complete 14 HTML chapters, 30 CSS chapters and 7 Elementor Projects.Learn more
- Simple CSS Grid For ElementorAn Elementor Addon to Create Awesome Grid Layouts in a Single Click for Containers, Galleries and Loop Grid. Learn more
- free extra: ShapeDividers.com Premium AccessLifetime Premium Access to ShapeDividers.comVisit ShapeDividers.com
- 30 day money backNo questions asked money back. Not what you expected? Get a refund.
- One-time payment of only $299No hidden fees or subscriptions.
Sales taxes added where applicable.
- Limited supportGet help when you need it. Support includes getting things working as intended.
Support excludes customization work.
- Lifetime access to everything Element.howThe price reflects what is currently available on Element.how. All future updates are included, but none are promised. You pay for what is available now, and the rest is a sweet extra.
I will say that it is definitely my intention to keep adding tutorials to Element.how.
- Launch offer discounts!This all inclusive package is freshly released and to celebrate, there is a special discount available:
10% for new customers with coupon code LAUNCH10
20% for existing customers with coupon code LAUNCH20
30% for CSS Course customers with coupon code LAUNCH30_CSS_STUDENT
Available for a limited time only.
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly
You need to add the class name loopAccordionListing to the loop grid for this to work
Thanks Jake! I updated the tutorial with this information (that indeed I originally forgot).