In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to modify the template files you received along with the access to this article.
A great full screen navigation goes a long way to wow your clients. This should fit the bill.
Here are the demos. Click the hamburger icons on the top right corner to see them in action!
Template Split Screen
- Slick Entrance Animations
- Image Switching on Menu Items Hover
- Menu Items Sequential Fade-In Animation (customizable)
- Menu Items Hover Animations (customizable)
- Customizable Navigation Icon (2 or 3 bars, color, animation)
- Works for Sticky Headers & Static Headers
- Lazy Loading of Images
- How everything is setup
- How to adjust and modify the nav items fading in (and how to give them another animation, such as fade in up)
- How to adjust and modify the images in the left column
- How to adjust the underline hover animations on the nav items
- How to adjust the color fill hover animations on the nav items
- How to make the nav icon look just the way you want (2 lines, 3 lines, colors, size, animation...)
- How to adjust the animation for the navigation (speed, colors)
- How to create your own header and make it work with the full screen navigation
- How to finalize the setup before sending to production
What you get:
- 10 template files (sections & columns version, containers version)
- Lifetime access to the navigation templates & premium navigations tutorial
- Unlimited license to use the templates on your own websites and your client's websites
- 100% Satisfaction or Money Back within a month of purchase
Watch this trailer for a quick overview of all of this!
Now, on to the tutorial!
First, import the template of your choice in your Header