Table of Contents
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to create these expandable Elementor flex containers on hover.
This tutorial uses the new containers element, as they are perfect for this.
See the demo here:
- Uses the new flex containers
- CSS only design
- Add whatever element(s) you wish in the content that shows up after hovering
- Mobile ready (works on click there)
- Demo is included as a template file
- Elementor Pro is required as the template file uses the CTA element
Important note: You will need the feature "Container" to be enabled under Elementor > Experiments > Container. This uses the new Container element.
This tutorial is only recommended for users comfortable with modifying CSS. Due to the nature of the design, and all the different variations that could be made out of it, this particular tutorial comes with limited customization support & help. I will support in cases where you can't get it working. I might not help in making it look this or that way, or changing the animation.
Thank you for your understanding!
Let's get started!
First, let's import the template file in your project
- Gain Access to This TutorialUnlock complete access to the current tutorial: Elementor Flex Containers Expand on Hover
- Future UpdatesYou will get access to all future updates to this tutorial.
- Enjoy Unlimited UsageUse on as many of your own sites or your clients sites as you wish.
Note that reselling or redistributing is not permitted.
- Unlock every premium tutorial on Element.howGet access to the entire library of premium tutorials on Element.how
Preview premium tutorials
- Get access to the CSS course for Elementor usersAccess the complete 14 HTML chapters, 30 CSS chapters and 7 Elementor Projects.Learn more
- Simple CSS Grid For ElementorAn Elementor Addon to Create Awesome Grid Layouts in a Single Click for Containers, Galleries and Loop Grid. Learn more
- free extra: ShapeDividers.com Premium AccessLifetime Premium Access to ShapeDividers.comVisit ShapeDividers.com
- 30 day money backNo questions asked money back. Not what you expected? Get a refund.
- One-time payment of only $299No hidden fees or subscriptions.
Sales taxes added where applicable.
- Limited supportGet help when you need it. Support includes getting things working as intended.
Support excludes customization work.
- Lifetime access to everything Element.howThe price reflects what is currently available on Element.how. All future updates are included, but none are promised. You pay for what is available now, and the rest is a sweet extra.
I will say that it is definitely my intention to keep adding tutorials to Element.how.
- Launch offer discounts!This all inclusive package is freshly released and to celebrate, there is a special discount available:
10% for new customers with coupon code LAUNCH10
20% for existing customers with coupon code LAUNCH20
30% for CSS Course customers with coupon code LAUNCH30_CSS_STUDENT
Available for a limited time only.
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly
I am customizing this template, and I want to change the font styling of the titles not being hovered, white the other one is. But it doesn't assume the font property. Is there a reason for this?
I would appreciate some help.
Thank you so much.
Could you share your URL with me? Along with what you would like which font to look like.