Table of Contents
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to make the post navigation be sticky, on either side of the screen.
As seen here in this example:
- Works in all kind of Single Post Templates (ie works for CPT templates too)
- Fully customizable
- Most of the customization are done right from the Post Navigation element's settings
- CSS only design
- CSS has comments thorough to allow easy editing
Elementor Pro is required for that one, as you need the Post Navigation element, and access to the theme builder.
Let's get started!
First, add the Post Navigation element to your Single Post template
- Gain Access to This TutorialUnlock complete access to the current tutorial: Elementor Awesome Sticky Post Navigation Design
- Future UpdatesYou will get access to all future updates to this tutorial.
- Enjoy Unlimited UsageUse on as many of your own sites or your clients sites as you wish.
Note that reselling or redistributing is not permitted.
- Unlock every premium tutorial on Element.howGet access to the entire library of premium tutorials on Element.how
Preview premium tutorials
- Get access to the CSS course for Elementor usersAccess the complete 14 HTML chapters, 30 CSS chapters and 7 Elementor Projects.Learn more
- Simple CSS Grid For ElementorAn Elementor Addon to Create Awesome Grid Layouts in a Single Click for Containers, Galleries and Loop Grid. Learn more
- free extra: ShapeDividers.com Premium AccessLifetime Premium Access to ShapeDividers.comVisit ShapeDividers.com
- 30 day money backNo questions asked money back. Not what you expected? Get a refund.
- One-time payment of only $299No hidden fees or subscriptions.
Sales taxes added where applicable.
- Limited supportGet help when you need it. Support includes getting things working as intended.
Support excludes customization work.
- Lifetime access to everything Element.howThe price reflects what is currently available on Element.how. All future updates are included, but none are promised. You pay for what is available now, and the rest is a sweet extra.
I will say that it is definitely my intention to keep adding tutorials to Element.how.
- Launch offer discounts!This all inclusive package is freshly released and to celebrate, there is a special discount available:
10% for new customers with coupon code LAUNCH10
20% for existing customers with coupon code LAUNCH20
30% for CSS Course customers with coupon code LAUNCH30_CSS_STUDENT
Available for a limited time only.
Element.how also provides premium tutorials showing awesome advanced designs, check them out here.
Looking for something else? Search across 2445 Elements right here:
And get exclusive Elementor related discounts here
Checkout the Elementor Addon Finder directly